Sep 24, 2020By now, most of our customers are aware of the ISO 9001:2015 certification. But what is it really, how does it improve our organization and most important, what does it mean to our customers? Read on and we’ll tell you all about it! At PPS, we are proud to have...
Sep 23, 2020The ORION Series from PPS is the most flexible pump station on the market. It will accommodate 3 different filter brands and 2 different pump types without the need to cut or weld pipe. In this demonstration video, you are about to see how fast and easy the Orion pump...
The SuperNOVA booster pump series is a compact, all-in-one, pre-packaged variable speed pumping system that is engineered for light industrial & commercial applications. It features innovative and easy to use color touchscreen control with remote control and monitoring available as an additional option. These systems are UL listed, pre-tested and ready to install. And like all PPS pump systems, it includes unlimited, personalized technical support.
Variable speed, end suction centrifugal
Pressure Boosting, Suction Lift, Flooded Suction
Parks, Schools, Housing Developments, Sports Fields, Residential and Commercial
• Automatic start based on pressure drop or remote start relay.
• Maintains constant pressure at variable flows.
• Pump automatically enters sleep mode when demand stops and pressure setpoint is maintained.
• Dry Run
• High Discharge Pressure
• High Flow, Low Flow
• Electrical Protections, including phase, voltage, current
• VFD programming for the motor
• System Sensor Activation & Calibration
• Operational Settings
• Discharge Pressure Setpoint
• Pump Sleep Settings
• System Alarms & Faults, Sensor Issues, & VFD/PLC Communication issues.
• For operator configurable settings
• Create New User, Operator, and Guest Accounts, with access limitations.
Features Fault, Trend & Operator Logs to Report System Functionality
• Liquid filled stainless steel gauges.
• Stainless steel transmitter, transmits 4-20mA signal.
• Compact stainless steel switch detects flow.
Flow Sensor (Optional)
• Non-magnetic, insertion flow sensor transmits flow rate to station controller.
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
• UL Listed, efficient VFD provides precise pressure control.
• CPU Module, with 3.5” Full color touchscreen, & Ethernet Port NEMA
3R Rated Disconnect Switch
• Padlockable disconnect switch with circuit-breaker protection.
Cell Modem (Optional)
• Allows for remote control and monitoring of pump station.
• Email and text message alarms.
Heavy Duty Pump & Motor
• Horizontal end-suction centrifugal pump, with mechanical seal, cast iron casing, and precision machined impellers.
• Premium efficient, open-drip proof motor.
Silent Check Valve
• Silent dual-disc check valve with grooved connection prevents reverse flow.
Butterfly Isolation Valves
• Grooved butterfly type with 10 position indicator to isolate the system for winterization/maintenance.
Air Relief Valve
• Continuously acting air relief valve releases entrained air.
• 2 gallon diaphragm type pressure tank stabilizes system pressure and prevents pump from short cycling.
Piping & Connections
• Powder coated steel piping provides superior corrosion resistance.
• Grooved connections and fittings for easy disassembly for winterization and maintenance.
• Optional HDPE Drop-pipe connection for quick tie-in piping network.
• Protects the station from intruders and the elements.
• Low profile, compact design.
• Houses all components in an aesthetically pleasing enclosure.
• Custom colors available to suit the local environment.
• Lockable clamshell lid provides complete access to all system components.
• Thermosetting epoxy powder coating provides corrosion protection.
Flow: 20 – 380 GPM
Pressure: 15 – 115 PSI
Horsepower: 3, 5, 7.5, 10, 20, 25 HP
Electrical input Options: