PPS Clarity Water Management
Conserve energy & water by adapting your watering schedule to the current climate.
Clarity WM is a Water Management tool integrated with our pump station that records water usage and rainfall with daily / monthly totals and average daily usage. Also included is Rain and Trend Utilities to track precipitation and pump station operation. This information combined with an easy to use interface provides the operator the critical information they need to successfully operate, monitor and budget their irrigation system. Wireless remote control and monitoring access are also available.
Clarity Water Management Features
- A must have tool for the increasing scrutiny over water rights, permits and daily allowances
- Historical Trend Graphs give insight to current and past watering cycles providing the information needed to remotely manage irrigation
- Report Utility to review previous daily or monthly water usages and YTD average daily gallons, keeping operators in control and ahead of strict water budgets
- 7-Day Scheduler gives operators the necessary control over multi-clock systems allowing them to schedule mow or event windows at the core of the system
- Automatically pauses the station operation if rainfall exceeds the set, adjustable limit or manually pause the station ahead of a weather event, prevent irrigation cycles from running during or immediately following a rainstorm
- Ensures the Pump Station is operating at the highest efficiency
- Gives insight to the overall health of your system and any potential leaks
Water Filtration is a crucial component of any irrigation pumping system. The most common cause of irrigation pump system breakdowns are tiny particles of debris found in water – even water that appears clean and clear. A PPS Filter System will pay for itself many times over versus the cost of the necessary maintenance and repairs required for systems without it. To ensure we provide our customers with only the BEST filtration options for any application, PPS has partnered with two of the nations leading filter manufacturers, Amiad and Evoqua VAF.
Browse A Wide Variety Of Amiad And Evoqua VAF Filter Projects Below:
Common Problems with No Filter:
- Sprinkler heads getting plugged with sediment, including small particles of sand, silt, debris and organic matter
- Dead or dry spots in the turf or field caused by plugged sprinkler heads
- Increased maintenance and repair costs to prevent excessive downtime
- Unfiltered sediment can damage the components of the irrigation system and halt operation altogether
PPS Filter Solution Options
The type of water filter you install on your irrigation pump system depends on the water quality. Some water filters for irrigation systems are more effective for sand and other sediment, while other filters work better for organic matter.
- Screen Filters: excellent for removing hard particulates such as sand from irrigation water. Screen Filters are cleaned by removing the screen and cleaning them by hand or flushing them with a stream of water.
- Cartridge Filters: a rough paper type filter and can remove slippery organic matter. Some Cartridge Filters can be washed and reused, but most are simply replaced when they are dirty.
- Centrifugal Filters or Sand Separators: used primarily for removing sand from the irrigation water which requires only occasional cleaning of the collection chamber. A backup Screen Filter or Media Filter is often used with a Centrifugal Filter for further protection of drip irrigation systems.
AMIAD Water Systems
For over 55 years, Amiad has devoted itself to innovation in water filtration and has developed a comprehensive line of exceptionally efficient, automatic and self-cleaning water filters featuring their advanced screen and disc technologies. With filtration expertise second to none, Amiad’s wide range of water filtration solutions stand up to the most demanding and diverse requirements of farmers in the fields of agriculture, horticulture, greenhouses and landscaping.
EVOQUA Water Technologies
For over 30 years Evoqua’s VAF™ Filtration Systems has been providing cost-effective, efficient, and space-saving solutions that also reduce water waste, simplify design, and limit maintenance. The main VAF products we offer are self-cleaning screen filters, which are designed for greater cleaning efficiency and reduced maintenance. Other VAF filtration options with a wide range of micron sizes include hydrocyclone separators, self-cleaning intake screens, and strainers for larger debris.
Why Partner With PPS? ... We're With You Every Step of the Way
From initial design phase to installation, maintenance, and service—our engineers and technicians combine expertise with friendly service—ensuring that your pre-packaged pump station is designed, built, and performs to your exact needs and specifications.
Design Phase: Our experts work with you to design a system that best meets your requirements. Before building, we provide submittals containing complete information regarding the technical specs of all major system components, including pumps, valves, sensors, filters, and control panel components—as well as detailed CAD drawings and electrical schematics.
Manufacturing and Testing: Each pump station is manufactured in our UL certified manufacturing facility, then, they are rigorously tested according to site-specific conditions. This way, you’ll know that the station will arrive at the site ready to perform as required by your system.
System Start-up and Training: Our factory trained technicians know the pump station inside and out, and will provide comprehensive training to operators and/or owners. Each station also includes a comprehensive operations and maintenance manual providing essential information to extend the life of the system.
Service and Support: With 24/7 support, you get the peace of mind knowing that if your pump station faults, you can talk with a real factory trained technician with access to comprehensive information about your system. This information includes CAD drawings, component spec sheets, wiring schematics, and detailed photographs of your system.
What Our Customers Say ...
“ I can always tell how good a company is by asking them to do something they would not normally do ... and PPS has always done everything we have asked and expected ... its been a great relationship!"
"Thank you for developing a compact, cost effective, and innovative package pump station to meet the needs of the Eugene Water and Electric Board. The project site presented many challenges such as constraining property lines, steep topography, and high visibility; making a compact package pump station the most ideal solution. I have enjoyed working with the PPS staff and look forward to our next project."
Eugene Water & Electric Board
"The City of Twin Falls needed a way to plan for the future, and PPS really delivered by innovating the regional and expandable pump station design."
PPS Sales & Support
"The actuated valve control that allows us to direct the water to where we need it to go – from our cell phones – has saved us an incredible amount of time and travel. That was a very pleasant surprise that PPS added to their PLC Program”
"Thank you with your assistance in getting replacement Amiad filters for our pump station ... the entire process was very easy as PPS handled all the details. Within a short period of time the items were replaced with no down time to our system. Thank you again PPS for outstanding customer service."
"PPS is staffed by some of the best and brightest in the industry. With their ability to custom build and install options using the latest technology for communication to remote computers, PPs is at the top of the industry."
Crane Creek CC
USA Pride in Craftsmanship
Innovative Smart Controls
Pre-Tested & Ready to Install
Built To Last A Lifetime