PPS Control Panels
Our pump station control panels are designed, engineered and built in our UL 508A listed facility according to the precise specifications of our customers. They arrive pre-programmed, certified and ready to install and include comprehensive electrical and control panel schematics, which allows them to be serviced by non-proprietary service technicians. – saving you time and money.
Control Panel Features & Options
Standard Panel Features
- 1-year Warranty
- Fully Programmed and Tested Prior to Shipment
- Service Entrance Rated Disconnect
- HOA & Status Indicator Lights
- Manual Speed Potentiometer
- Full Color Schematic
- Indoor Rated
Monitoring & Control
UL Listed Control Panel:
- Designed and built according to Industry Best Practices: Custom control panels designed and manufactured in a UL 508A listed facility.
- Open Source Control: Comprehensive electrical and control schematics are included with each control panel, making them serviceable by non-proprietary service technicians.
Energy Saving Variable Frequency Drives:
- VFDs increase the efficiency of pumps and pump stations by adjusting the pump operations to fit fluctuating demands.
- VFDs ensure that the system maintains constant pressure even as demand fluctuates.
Programmable Logic Controllers:
- Intelligent Controls and Monitoring: PLCs can provide comprehensive monitoring and control of the system, including monitoring total flow, intake / discharge pressure, and motor frequency / performance.
- Motor Alternation: With multiple pump configurations, the PLC will alternate the lead and lag pumps for better wearing of the motors, extending the life of the motor.
- System Protection: from electrical faults, pressure faults, flow faults, and temperature faults.
- Remote Monitoring: When equipped with remote SCADA tools, it is possible to monitor and control pump stations from anywhere an internet connection exists.
- Multiple I/Os: Can incorporate multiple inputs and outputs from a range of sources, including pressure transducers, flow meters, and electronically controlled valves.
Easy to Use Human Machine Interface:
- Touchscreen interface makes controlling and monitoring the system intuitive and straightforward.
System Diagnostic Utilities:
- Enable operators to view, diagnose, and troubleshoot system faults.
Sensors, Switches and Gauges
Stainless Steel Pressure Gauges: Provide operators with real-time readings of both intake and discharge pressure.
Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers: Accurately detects system pressure and sends 4-20 mA analog signals to the PLC.
High Pressure Switches: A backup device that shuts the system down in a high pressure event.
Flow Meters: Both magnetic and paddle-wheel style flow meters measure discharge flow and sends signals to the PLC, which records the flow data and can adjust the pumps according to flow thresholds.
Why Partner With PPS? ... We're With You Every Step of the Way
From initial design phase to installation, maintenance, and service—our engineers and technicians combine expertise with friendly service—ensuring that your pre-packaged pump station is designed, built, and performs to your exact needs and specifications.
Design Phase: Our experts work with you to design a system that best meets your requirements. Before building, we provide submittals containing complete information regarding the technical specs of all major system components, including pumps, valves, sensors, filters, and control panel components—as well as detailed CAD drawings and electrical schematics.
Manufacturing and Testing: Each pump station is manufactured in our UL certified manufacturing facility, then, they are rigorously tested according to site-specific conditions. This way, you’ll know that the station will arrive at the site ready to perform as required by your system.
System Start-up and Training: Our factory trained technicians know the pump station inside and out, and will provide comprehensive training to operators and/or owners. Each station also includes a comprehensive operations and maintenance manual providing essential information to extend the life of the system.
Service and Support: With 24/7 support, you get the peace of mind knowing that if your pump station faults, you can talk with a real factory trained technician with access to comprehensive information about your system. This information includes CAD drawings, component spec sheets, wiring schematics, and detailed photographs of your system.
What Our Customers Say ...
“ I can always tell how good a company is by asking them to do something they would not normally do ... and PPS has always done everything we have asked and expected ... its been a great relationship!"
"Thank you for developing a compact, cost effective, and innovative package pump station to meet the needs of the Eugene Water and Electric Board. The project site presented many challenges such as constraining property lines, steep topography, and high visibility; making a compact package pump station the most ideal solution. I have enjoyed working with the PPS staff and look forward to our next project."
Eugene Water & Electric Board
"The City of Twin Falls needed a way to plan for the future, and PPS really delivered by innovating the regional and expandable pump station design."
PPS Sales & Support
"The actuated valve control that allows us to direct the water to where we need it to go – from our cell phones – has saved us an incredible amount of time and travel. That was a very pleasant surprise that PPS added to their PLC Program”
"Thank you with your assistance in getting replacement Amiad filters for our pump station ... the entire process was very easy as PPS handled all the details. Within a short period of time the items were replaced with no down time to our system. Thank you again PPS for outstanding customer service."
"PPS is staffed by some of the best and brightest in the industry. With their ability to custom build and install options using the latest technology for communication to remote computers, PPs is at the top of the industry."
Crane Creek CC