By now, most of our customers are aware of the ISO 9001:2015 certification. But what is it really, how does it improve our organization and most important, what does it mean to our customers? Read on and we’ll tell you all about it!
At PPS, we are proud to have earned and maintained our ISO 9001:2015 certification for more than 3 years. It has been a major contributor to our high quality standards, increased efficiency in production, and the ability to consistently provide pre-packaged pump systems and services that exceed our customers expectations.
What is it?
ISO 9001 is defined as: the international standard that specifies the requirements for an effective quality management system and helps organizations identify and meet those requirements to ensure their customers consistently receive high quality products and services.
The ISO 9001:2015 certification is recognized worldwide and a prerequisite for most organizations when they are seeking engineering and manufacturing partners. It validates the company is consistently achieving the highest quality and procedure standards and provides an exceptional level of customer service. In fact, many customers will only do business with ISO 9001 certified companies because it provides them assurance that the organization is continuously assessed and approved.
What does that mean to you?
- PPS has superior internal management resources;
- PPS has established procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- PPS monitors these processes to ensure they are effective;
- PPS has minimized and all but eliminated mistakes in manufacturing;
- PPS has heightened customer reporting and communications;
- PPS has above average quality of products, service and on time delivery;
- PPS will always provide consistent and reliable solutions;
- PPS ensures a better customer experience that increases customer loyalty and retention;
- PPS provides reliable production scheduling and delivery;
- PPS high standards are continually maintained and improved by annual ISO 9001 assessments.
In short, our customers know they are partnering with an organization that continuously improves their quality of products and service and holds their customers as their number one priority. As a PPS customer, the ISO 9001:2015 certification gives you peace of mind that we are not only consistently reliable in our production, we are also actively improving to create a better experience for you.
For more information regarding PPS Industry Certifications, click here to visit our certifications page.